Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Clocks Are Important Too!



Gyao~!
Did I fall asleep? I was remembering when I met Professor Birch.
That's right! Today I move into my new house, and I get to go see Professor Birch! He may have trouble telling if people are boys or girls, but he's a top notch pokemon expert! There's only one reason he could want me to come see him!
It's got to be because...~! I don't want to spoil it~

I can't believe I fell asleep in the back of the truck though! Silly me!



This is my mom! She's so nice, but sometimes she's really lame! I hope I'm not that way when I get older ^_^


Before I go out to start my harrowing journey into adulthood... I have to set the clock! It's always important to know the time, even if you're never actually home to look at the clock!

(Wow! Those pokemon movers are so big and scary!)


Dad was on TV! So awesome! Aww~, but we missed him!

Mom wants me to go see Dad's friend, (that's the professor, btw!) She says I should go introduce myself!

I might to be able to be as cool as my dad~! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment